1. Collect all your sauce jars: salsa, spaghetti, alfredo..you name it, it will work as long as it has a metal lid
2. Pick out your decorative knobs. Try World Market, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Pier 1
3. Use a nail and hammer and create a hole in the center of each metal lid. Make sure you use a nail large enough to create a hole your new cute knob can actually fit in.
4. Pick your favorite spray paint colors and go to town.
5. Use a sealer to protect your handiwork. I like Patricia Nimock’s. This can be found at Michael’s.
6. Attach your knob and gaze happily at your new creation.
7. Think of a deserving friend and fill your jar with their favorite things and deliver!